Nous avons le plaisir de nous joindre à Adobe® pour parrainer aujourd’hui le Sommet des Partenaires 2014 d’Elastic Path à New York. Voir l’annonce pour savoir comment nous pouvons mettre sur pied ensemble une suite de commerce entreprise complètement intégrée et « best-of-breed ».
Elastic Path Software Inc., an ecommerce company helping the world’s biggest brands generate more revenue, and Magnitude Agility PIM, a leading Product Information Management (PIM) vendor, today announced a key partnership agreement to help enterprise eBusiness teams create a best-of-breed commerce solution.
Commerce Suites Have Four Foundational Pillars
According to Forrester in Commerce Technology Investment And Platform Trends — 2014 (September 2014): “Over the past five years, vendors in the commerce technology space have evolved the capabilities of their platforms beyond traditional commerce management into experience management, product information management, and order management. In doing so, the humble commerce platform has gotten very complex.”
“When it comes to product information management for ecommerce, Agility is the leader in its field and represents a strategic addition to Elastic Path Extended Commerce Solutions,” said Peter Lukomskyj, Vice President Products, Elastic Path. “PIM has become a critical technology investment for large, mid-sized and high-growth organizations. Together with our recent partnership with Adobe, we are building an enterprise commerce platform alongside the best technology partners out there.”
Award-winning PIM software
Based in York, UK, and Chicago, US, Magnitude Agility PIM’s award-winning Agility® software features a fully configurable interface for businesswide-acceptance and ease-of-use, as well as seamless integration with all channels and touch points, letting companies deliver their product data everywhere it needs to go, instantly, with inviolable integrity and quality.
Magnitude Agility PIM’s approach to product information management solves several business problems, including:
- Enables extremely fast time-to-market
- Depth and detail of product information supports customer journey and greatly improves sales
- Agility Syndication allows incremental updates to any channel: Products are on sale the moment they’re approved
- Web-first, product-centric workflow and incremental syndication means no waiting time for new & approved products to be released
- Agility reduces errors & review cycles by up to 90% and production times by up to 75%
- With the groundbreaking Agility Modular Interface (AMI), workspaces and workflows can be tailored precisely to needs of individual stakeholders
- Increased output by up to 600% without additional staff resources
- Unrivaled tools and processes free up marketing and creative teams so they can focus on high-value tasks and decision-making
- Optimizing data quality with easy-to-use Data Integration (DI) tools plus integrated Business Analytics tools for real time reporting
Magnitude Agility PIM CEO Richard Hunt commented, “The synthesis between Elastic Path’s exceptionally flexible ecommerce solution and our user-friendly PIM is a game changer. Separately our companies provide highly compelling, extensible and profitable technologies. Together we provide a powerful, integrated solution that can be precisely tailored to fit every role and that business users will love.”
Magnitude Agility PIM recent industry awards and recognition:
July 2014 – Magnitude Agility PIM ranked number one above all competitors, including SAP, Oracle and IBM, for ”customer satisfaction”, based on a large sampling of customer surveys, by UK independent research firm The Information Difference.
September 2014 – Technology Leadership Award for Marketing Excellence from Ventana Research to Office Depot/Max, specifically for their work using Agility
May 2014 – Agility is highly ranked in first-ever on the PIM marketplace by Forrester Research
September 2013 – Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for Agility and AMI
November 2012, November 2013 – Agility ranked in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in the MDM of Product Data category
“Increasingly, marketing is going digital to be where customers are. To communicate accurate and consistent product information across an omnichannel landscape, they need a PIM solution to overcome the scale and complexity digital channels create,” wrote Forrester in its Forrester Wave, Product Information Management (PIM), Q2 2014. Forrester said Agility is “well suited for firms that need to syndicate product content to multiple channels and includes integration with Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC)”.