We have a proven approach to PIM business case evaluation and justification
Are you ready for PIM? This is a consequential investment for your business, and one that should be made based on hard data and with the perspective of hard-earned experience. The good news is that there is more of a science than an art to making that determination, and our team of specialists can provide your company with the expertise and practical tools you’ll need to evaluate your readiness, and, if applicable, to help you build a business case for Product Information Management for Commerce with Agility PIM.
Building a Case for PIM
Agility’s Product Information Management solution is used worldwide by fast-growth, medium and large manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to deliver dramatic improvements throughout the enterprise and a rapid return on investment.
Once you’ve established your company’s readiness for a PIM solution, the first step to building a case for change is identifying the potential benefits for your company of adopting the Product Information Management for Commerce approach. For example:
Lightning Fast Speed to Market
- With Agility, all attributes in multiple versions and languages can be managed through a single view and interface
- Agility dramatically reduces the internal burden by empowering vendors in the process
- Web-first, product-centric workflow and incremental syndication means no waiting time for new and approved products to be released
- Agility reduces errors and review cycles for catalogs and other marketing materials by up to 90% and production times by up to 75%
- Agility Syndication allows incremental updates to any channel: products are on sale the moment they’re approved
Quality Content and Promotional Excellence
- Automated data integration and validation ensure highest quality content
- SEO optimization increases number of potential buyers
- Depth and detail of product information supports the customer journey and greatly improves the likelihood of sales
- Agility provides a single view for authoring for all channels, ensuring flawless consistency
- All content can be edited in channel-specific previews, for sales-effective offers and optimal product presentation
- Agility’s pricing model allows for unlimited products/SKU’s, export channels and/or API connections, and languages at no extra charge, instantly enabling endless aisle or long tail
- Agility supports a commensurate increase in internal users and external promotional channels
- Agility’s process excellence and replication support M&A activity and the launch of sites for added brands
- Agility eases and expedites expansion into new domestic and overseas markets
- Workspaces and workflows can be tailored precisely to needs of individual stakeholders
- Standardized processes and workflows coupled with automation of validation and production tasks extend the output of resource-strapped teams
- Unrivaled tools and processes free up marketing and creative teams so they can focus on high-value tasks and decision-making
- We have seen productivity increased by up to 600% without additional resources
Find out if PIM is right for you
Gain access to expertise and practical tools to determine if PIM is right for your business.
The ROI Analysis Report
Magnitude Agility PIM offers unbiased, formal ROI Analysis reports to quantify the benefits you can expect from a PIM. Our ROI analysts have broad, real-world experience on both sides of the table as customers and implementing consultants. If we feel your business isn’t ready to transition to Product Information Management for Commerce, we’ll tell you. If, on the other hand, we feel there’s not a moment to spare, we’ll gather the foundational information we need to develop a detailed ROI analysis and report for you.
We’ll begin with a thorough one-day session with your senior leadership and relevant stakeholders to understand the business challenges you expect PIM to address.
We apply well tested formulas to your processes and workflows, and we’ll provide spreadsheets precisely detailing your existing costs and time expenditures. We’ll apply the same data to an Agility model, and you’ll see, side-by-side, commonsense comparisons in $/€/£/¥.
By taking the time to understand your growth plans and business objectives, as well as the inefficiencies of your existing systems and practices, we can forecast the long-term effects of doing nothing and use it as a concrete base of comparison to show you the benefits and cost savings you’ll achieve by adopting Product Management for Commerce. We have found that this comparative approach gives organizational leadership the ammunition needed to fast-track deployment and secure company-wide adoption.
Your ROI Analysis Report will thoroughly substantiate our conclusions, prioritize goals, and detail strategies for minimizing risk and cost. We’ll conservatively quantify the potential value of Agility’s impact on every aspect of your business – sales, margins, growth and even customer loyalty.
Data Quality Assessment
We can also work with you to assess the quality of your data and the depth of your product information to demonstrate how Product Information Management for Commerce can benefit every stage of the enrichment and categorization processes, improving search results and conversions.
We’ll time and document your product cycles now— from sourcing to end customer— and apply them to the Agility model. We take into consideration SKU counts and all of the costs associated with SKU preparation and syndication through the channels you’re currently feeding, as well as any markets or countries you’re looking to expand into.