Our unrivaled functionality is coupled with a flexible data model that your end users can manage to adapt to changing needs.
What does a PIM solution have to do with customer experience? Everything.
Businesses in manufacturing, distribution, and retail know they must provide consistent, continuous, compelling product content throughout the customer journey to keep their prospects on course, provide the best possible service, and build long-term relationships.
Without a robust Product Information Management (PIM) solution, even the best product marketing teams can drown in manual effort and spreadsheet-driven chaos. PIM software may be right for your company if:
- You’re looking to drive sales growth and build customer loyalty
- You need to manage product relationships and assortments
- You need to increase the numbers of SKUs offered while drastically decreasing time-to-market
- You’re looking to increase findability to rank high in search results and drive traffic to your site
- You need feedback on product enrichment to drive maximum ROI
- You need an efficient process so departments, suppliers, vendors and affiliates can work collaboratively
- You’re looking to reduce returns and decrease calls to Technical Support
- You need to understand a product’s completeness for all channels and to automate approval and syndication the instant it’s ready
Are you Ready for Product Information Management Solution?
Our 3-minute PIM Readiness Assessment can show you the potential value a PIM solution can bring to your company.
Excel in Commerce with a PIM Solution
Agility® is a simple-to-use but highly sophisticated Product Information Management solution that puts your most valuable product data at the core of your go-anywhere, sell-everywhere commerce strategy. Whether you need to support ecommerce, traditional channels (print catalogs and direct mail), or data feeds to marketplaces and other channel partners, with Agility, you can:
- Build out granular, searchable attributes for rich, accurate, relevant product data
- Define relationships for upsells, cross-sells and product assortments
- Handle complex data models and taxonomies
- Consolidate Business Intelligence on products from multiple sources
- Ensure strict data quality and governance
- Shorten production timelines and increase efficiencies with team you already have
- Directly involve suppliers in the onboarding process
- Integrate with other enterprise systems
- Syndicate contextual content to every channel
Why Agility PIM Software?
Through an easy integration with your business analytics tool, you can gauge content quality and product performance at-a-glance.
Open APIs allow for air-tight integration with any system, from ERPs to eCommerce platforms and InDesign.
Agility’s configurable, role-based interface makes your end users more efficient.
Agility combines the horsepower to satisfy the needs of the largest global enterprises with a pricing and license model that makes it affordable for distributors, manufacturers, and retailers of all sizes.