Agility Product Information Management (PIM) provides global manufacturers the ability to output product information from a single source of truth that showcases product value and protects brand identity.
For today’s industrial manufacturers, growth relies heavily on expanding the number of channels where products are sold and ensuring that product data is sufficiently complete and rich to provide an optimized customer experience. For companies still authoring and manually managing their product information and assets using antiquated processes and isolated systems, a proper Product Information Management (PIM) strategy offers a competitive advantage. Adding a proper PIM system can enable faster time-to-market product launches while providing more compelling and complete product information for all product offerings across all channels.
With Agility PIM, it’s easier to:
PIM From Your POV
Find how PIM can help Manufacturers
If you are looking to take control of your product information journey, contact our PIM experts to talk through your product information challenges.
Get New Products to Market Faster
Completing product information with rich descriptions, full attribution and multiple digital assets is often done on-the-fly as products are finalized for launch. Small teams with limited resources just cannot keep up with the demand for product content and are forced into publishing products before they are 100% buyer-ready. Publishing incomplete product listings and correcting and enriching on-the-fly leads to errors, lowers conversion rates and ultimately affects revenue and margins.
Take control of your product information journey with Agility PIM and:
- Get your products to market faster
- Increase conversion rates thanks to more complete and compelling content
- Automate enrichment based on business rules to expedite processes
- Gain greater visibility into product data quality and completeness
- Meet regulatory requirements to reduce risk
- Continuously improve brand loyalty with trustworthy data
Create Channel-Specific Portfolios & Customized Product Content
Serving both online and offline channels with the relevant product assortment, channel-appropriate attributes and messaging adds an extra layer of complexity for manufacturers. Many organizations cannot afford to dedicate the required resources and staffing to meet content and delivery deadlines. Manual processes can be error-prone, extremely time consuming and, quite simply, overwhelming for most marketing teams. Attempting to manage product information in-house using traditional Microsoft Office tools is not only slow and inefficient, but also could potentially introduce mistakes and bad data into your product content.
Take control of your product information journey with a proper PIM and:
- Improve engagement and conversion rates, and ultimately increase sales, with more relevant assortments for individual channels/distributors
- Personalize and target your messaging to further improve engagement and conversion rates
- Get your products to market faster
- Reduce internal production costs for each marketing channel
Translate & Localize without Slowing Launches & Campaigns
It’s a great feeling when your product content is complete and approved in your home market/master language. But what processes do you use to localize the context and translate it to support global sales? Managing translations in-house can be slow and inefficient, and accuracy and brand voice can also be compromised. Streamlining this process by managing content enrichment, localization, and translation concurrently in one integrated platform will vastly improve time to market and help provide the ultimate competitive edge you are looking for.
Take control of your product information journey with PIM and:
- Save valuable time and reduce the internal costs of localization and translation
- Build a translation memory to even further reduce your costs
- Spend time achieving better, more accurate local contexts
- Increase conversion rates through better, more accurate context and translation
- Localize and translate concurrently, speeding time to market
Learn how Avon uses Agility to handle rapid new country growth and confront a wealth of new promotional channels.