21st Annual Magnitude Agility PIM (Virtual)
Registration Is Open – November 16th, 17th & 18th – 2021
Our annual customer conferences are our most important events of the year, and we strongly encourage you to attend so that you can gain the absolute maximum value from your Agility PIM solution. This year we’re going virtual, offering three days of informational and inspirational sessions, including our latest product and feature releases, advice on addressing common product data challenges, compelling customer stories and demos of product features per your requests.
The event will be made up of several sessions. Each session will be held twice to accommodate major US and European time zones – so you can design your own agenda!
- Sessions during Eastern Standard Time – will begin Tuesday, November 16th at 11:00 am EST and conclude Wed, November 17th at 3:30 pm EST.
- Sessions during Greenwich Mean Time – will begin Wednesday, November 17th at Noon GMT and conclude 3:30pm GMT on Thursday, November 18th
Feel free to mix it up! We’ll be sending the official agenda soon so you can choose your sessions.
The agenda will include all the topics you requested + more!
- Visualizing Data for Quality & Completeness: Introducing Agility Analytics View
- Agility PIM: What’s Next on Our Roadmap
- Taxonomy Lab with Chantal Schweizer of Earley Information Science
- From Catalog First to eCommerce First: Fireside chat with Claire Edwards of Eastern Shires Purchasing Organization (ESPO)
- Cool Ways Companies Are Using Agility PIM – 4 Different Tracks, 4 Exciting Customers & Partners
- Demos of Agility Functionality, including Tablebuilder in AMI, Attribute Inheritance, Elasticsearch
- Much More