When you decide on Agility, a highly detailed implementation process starts long before you see any software.
An experienced implementation team will work with your own resources; the system will take shape organically, in a way that will perfectly and uniquely match your requirements.
Our consulting services complement our support services to address the ever-growing needs and challenges of our customers. Our Engagement Model consists of the following:
- Requirements: We evaluate the project’s objectives within the context of the operational environment to determine project risks, threats, opportunities, and specific technical/functional requirements.
- Design & Planning: Requirements are converted into a set of strategies and design specifications to establish a roadmap for implementation and development initiatives.
- Build and Validation: The design roadmap is executed, people are trained, and the solution is validated within a test environment.
- Deployment and Operation: The implemented and validated solution is deployed into a production environment, and operations support is established.
Agility integrates with all upstream and downstream systems. We specialize in helping you to secure your most valuable product information at the stable core of a robust enterprise, so the scope of its reach is unlimited.
Agility by itself is a tremendous benefit to a company’s product management and marketing efforts. Combined with its APIs and other components of its integration tool set, it becomes a key component in the enterprise, helping to manage the communication of product data between systems.
Other APIs provide “listeners” that monitor for changes in workflow and product information, triggering the system to send changed data to the web or other systems within the enterprise. In addition to APIs, Agility provides a host of integration tools ranging from simple imports and exports of XML or text; to Content Gateway, a facility that provides for real-time lookups of data from other systems directly to Agility; to an Excel plugin that allows one-keystroke exports and imports to and from Excel. And because Agility is based on standard tools from companies like IBM, Oracle, and Microsoft, sharing data will always be the strongest link in your system evolution.
With central offices on two continents and a network of partners around the world, the sun never sets on Agility Support Services.
The Agility Helpdesk is a one-stop site providing our customers with:
- Easy to navigate support for all aspects of Agility
- Step-by-step installation and configuration guides for all Agility applications
- User-friendly release notes, regularly updated to detail fixes and enhancements available for release
- An active Agility-user community for sharing ideas, raising enhancement requests and shooting questions directly to Agility support
- A practical roadmap to get you started in the help center
Meanwhile, whether you need help with upgrades or have even the simplest question, an experienced member of our support team is always available.
Over the phone, via remote access or in person and onsite, we’ll partner with you to form a lasting, productive relationship. At our user group meetings and workshops, held annually in Europe and the US, we’ll share practical, hands-on instruction, information and insights. Plus a bit of fun. We started hosting these meetings way back in the mid ’90s, at a time when most other companies shied away from assembling all of their customers in the same room. Since then, we’ve hosted 40 of them, and attendance is still, as always, free of charge. We hope that whenever and wherever you work with us, you’ll find us enthusiastic, open and straightforward.