Do you have an effective product information management system, or are you drowning in barely managed spreadsheet-driven chaos?
If you are reading this blog, chances are that you and your team have already started to think about implementing a product data strategy and investing in a Product Information Management (PIM) solution.
We’ve created the PIM Readiness Assessment as a resource. The answers to some simple questions can quickly help you determine if your business is ready for the benefits a “proper” PIM solution can offer:
- How many SKUs (products) do you have?
- Are you promoting products across multiple touchpoints/channels (website, print catalogs, brochures, marketplaces, data exchanges, stores, sales teams)?
- Are you integrating content from multiple data sources (suppliers, trade services, price lists, PML, ERP, main systems)?
- Do have product content in multiple languages?
- Do you manage cross sells/upsells or product bundles?
Take our 3-minute PIM Readiness Assessment (and get instant results) so you can clarify potential next steps and begin your journey of attaining actionable product information intelligence.
Looking for best practices and benchmark data to help build a stronger PIM business case? Our team is here to help – contact a PIM expert today!.