An easy-to-use designer interface and out-of-the-box tools.
Our DI module is Agility’s behind-the-scenes powerhouse, designed, like everything in our suite, with simplicity in mind. Agility DI’s intuitive, rich, graphical design interface lets you accomplish everything the most skilled code developers can, in a fraction of the time, and with no manual coding.
You get out-of-the-box functionality, configurable directly from the designer interface for access to the same web service our client applications use. There, numerous routine maintenance tasks – such as search/lookup, create/modify, duplicate, link/move, sort, rename – can be completely automated.
Our pre-built toolkit and drag-and-drop environment make the set-up and performance of data validation, data remodeling, mass data manipulation and all other DI tasks much easier than ever before.
With out-of-the-box adaptors and simple connectors, Agility DI provides broad connectivity between Agility users and all popular data sources – structured, unstructured and semi-structured – including all types of in-house databases, spreadsheets or business systems.
Agility DI is designed for ease of use for specialized tasks, by casual and business users alike. Deployed company-wide, its superior scalability, vigorous performance and in-memory caching empower administrators and power users throughout the enterprise.
A sampling of Agility DI Functionality
- Integration of Agility data with any type of in-house database, spreadsheet or business system
- Data feeds and data exchanges with customers, partner companies, marketplaces with subsections of products and desired attributes
- Mass manipulation and transformation of product data
- Data Profiling: Agility DI lets you identify data that fails to comply with business rules and standards
- De-duplicating and cleansing of inconsistent and redundant data
- Data Validation: Validate, standardize and correct attributes, indices and relations
- Big data integration, analytics and reporting