Agility PIM’s advanced Data Integration (DI) module combined with our Business Analytics toolkit gives you fast and easy-to-use tools for gaining insight and profitability from product data.
Data Integration Module
With Agility Product Information Management (PIM), you get standard input and output connectors, out of the box, for the efficient exchange of data between any systems, not just the expected Oracle, SAP or MySQL. A simple, visual, drag-and-drop design environment and an open, standards-based architecture lets you accomplish everything skilled code developers can, in a fraction of the time, and with no manual coding, so you can maintain and configure integrations independently without requiring outside intervention.
Data Integration Module
A sampling of Agility DI functionality:
- Integration of Agility data with any type of in-house database, spreadsheet or business system, from text files to XML to JSON to Office Suite applications
- Data feeds and machine-to-machine data exchanges with customers, partner companies, marketplaces with subsections of products and desired attributes and to and from internal and external channels
- Extensive Extract Transform and Load (ETL) capabilities via special nodes in the Agility Web Services API
- Visibility into integration activity with logging, reporting, and email notifications
Data Quality and Manipulation
The DI module is Agility’s behind-the-scenes powerhouse. It allows you to efficiently move unlimited volumes of data in and out, ensuring that regardless of source, the data is consistent, accurate and analytics ready. Our pre-built toolkit and drag-and-drop environment make the set-up and performance of data validation, data remodeling, mass data manipulation, and all other DI tasks much easier than ever before:
- Automate and schedule routine maintenance tasks such as search/lookup, create/modify, duplicate, link/move, sort, rename
- Evaluate the completeness and validity of product data at regular intervals as defined by business rules; trigger notifications or corrective workflow tasks based on changes to data or values outside of set tolerance levels
- De-duplicate and cleanse inconsistent and redundant product data
- Validate, standardize and correct product attributes, indices and relations
- Export formatted product data into HTML email messages for marketing campaigns
Our Business Analytics toolkit, with a plugin from industry vanguard Pentaho® and the ability to connect to the BI solution of your choice, like Microsoft Power BI, provides advanced data discovery, data integration, and data mining capabilities.
PIM data married with other types of enterprise data (sales, inventory levels, Google analytics) and presented in highly graphical dashboards gives businesses the knowledge they need to make information-driven decisions that positively impact company performance, near- and long-term. For example, connecting PIM data with Google analytics would enable the targeting of products with low conversion rates for content enrichment.
Agility supports a wide spectrum of reporting capabilities, including interactive, self-service reporting for casual users and high-volume, enterprise reporting in all popular formats – HTML, Excel, CSV, PDF and RTF, plus the ability to extract data direct from Agility via our DI plug-ins.